This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cataclysmic @ Shadow Council Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frandierty
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Application Maddlexier

Your Character Maddlexier

* Please provide your Armory link. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadow-council/Maddlexier/simple

* What class/spec are you applying for and how long have you been playing this spec? Frost, willing to play blood off spec. Been playing on and off since wrath.

IRL

* What is your age in real life? If you're 16 and under will we hear your mom on Mumble telling you to go to bed? 24

* What interests do you have / activities do you like to do outside of WoW?  Fapping counts. Work as a bartender. 

* Are you offended by mature language or off-color jokes?  If so, what the fuck is wrong with you?... btw, what's your Tumblr page? No, I could care less about language or jokes. 

* Are you a team player, willing to do what needs to be done? Absolutely. 

Schedule 

* Are you punctual? Yes, always at least 15 mins before raid time. Thats just proper raid edict.

* Are you available on Wednesday and Thursday every week at 8:30 server time to raid? Yes, I work until 7:30 - 8:00 server so as long as raid times remain 8:30 I will be there on time and ready.

* Do you have any upcoming schedule conflicts: Work/Class schedule, Baby due in 3 months, serving in army etc.?  This won't preclude you from our team.  We just like to be prepared for any changes. Not that I am aware of. 

Communication

* Do you have Mumble installed, if not, will you install Mumble? Do you own a mic?  Will you talk if communication is necessary?  Can you sing Kumbaya during wipes? I have Mumble, Vent, Skype, etc. I have a mic and communicate as much as needed. 

History

* What is your previous guild history, and why did you leave those guilds? Was a guild leader Team sport was my last guild was in there since 2011. Left last year due to guild break up due to my old job keeping me till 4am (Have a new job now.)

* Have you previously grouped with anyone in our guild now who can personally vouch for you?  If not, that's ok. No I have not.

Raiding/Instances:

* Are you dual specced, and if so, what is your secondary spec? I am, Frost is my main spec. I can play either of the others as needed. Currently it says unholy but most the time its blood, I was testing out some things.

* Would you re-spec for the raid if necessary? Yes.

* Identify what role you played in past raids, either as a leader or raider. Guild leader/ Raid leader. 

* All members are expected to pay for their own repairs and make/buy their own consumables. Is this something you can manage while learning a new instance? Yes.

Experience

* Why do you want to raid? Cause its fun? I like progression.

* Please list your previous raiding experience, if any. All raids up to ToT. I stopped raiding around SoO. Still continued to do stuff like LFR but no proper raids in SoO.

Important Questions

* Do you regularly stand in fires, but yet manage to always somehow be the only one to get out of flamewreath? Sadly I find even though fire is quite shiny its not to fun to stand in. 

* Will you take pleasure in making Astartae's healing difficult by standing in the fire? It's possible, got to make those healers work for their loot. Don't want them getting rusty.

* For Healers Only:  Do you think you'd be capable of healing our insane dps warrior, Bearly?  If so, you have the job because we need some poor sucka to do it.

Synadelphos
In-Game Rank 2

Hey mad, I like your app and would like to trial you, however there's either a typo in your application or our recruitment post.

Our raids start at 7:30 server time. Which is 6:30 pst or gmt -8

Now, we'd probably be willing to trial you even if you're only going to be available at 8:30 but three things:
You'd have to be consistent; if you were both late and regularly skipping raid days that's not going to fly.

May be at reduced priority for things like gearing up with our 5-man teams, or should we ever decide not to use personal loot, potentially at lower gearing priority. I also need to double check with our guild tyrant overqueen if she's willing to swing that, but I know she really wants a token DK for the raid harem :P

aaaaaand it excludes you from being a main tank.

Frandierty
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

That is fine, I would be available before 8:30. It would just be kinda a changing time that I'm late. I can get home anywhere from 7:15 server to 8 server. But it should never exceed 8. Just let me know when/if you want me to faction change over.

Synadelphos
In-Game Rank 2

Contact me in-game on battltag synadelphos#1893 when you're ready for a guild tag.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cataclysmic @ Shadow Council Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum